• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Stock Glove Box Door

mikej

Looking for stock glove box door (1977 EB)

I need one to replace the my Tuffy Box due to Vintage Air installation. I think there maybe some identification on these, so please remove all identification and post pictures. I don't want any trouble, I just need a box door. I would bend some metal and make one but I do not have these skills!

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mike

Check with Northeastclassicfordparts.com

Nick might have a Glove box Door

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Looking for stock glove box door (1977 EB)

I need one to replace the my Tuffy Box due to Vintage Air installation. I think there maybe some identification on these, so please remove all identification and post pictures. I don't want any trouble, I just need a box door. I would bend some metal and make one but I do not have these skills!

Thanks,

Mike

Agreed, Call Nick @ Northeastclassicfordparts.com

I am sure he has a blank glovebox.