• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A "Really" Hard Day at the Office!!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
You did not get stuck stuck, you was just marking your spot.
You was staking claim to your territory?
You was showing off to your car show friends that you can get it dirty and not cry.
You stopped so smooth (but powerful) and the earth kept rotating under you.

Yes sir!!! All the above!!!;D;D;D

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like a good group of vehicles. Thank goodness this rain has moved on! Bet you didn't plan on washing it AFTER the show lol.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Come on now Ben! You gotta drive it more than that just to keep the gas from getting stale! It looks like that mud was put there just for you!...It looked nasty! Where's Mark's rig when you need it?!? LOL..

I liked that little Comet..

Hey I just glad I didn't take the 51' Coupe, them whitewalls would be a bear to clean!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Looks like a good group of vehicles. Thank goodness this rain has moved on! Bet you didn't plan on washing it AFTER the show lol.

You got that right, all I could think about was all the quarters it would take at the car wash!!!:eek:%):eek:

Love those Old 40's!!

There were some other 40's, but they didn't have a Ford heart!!!;D;D;D

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Hey I want to be just like you when I grow up Ben go to the office and come home with mud on the tires!!!!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
What a life! Hope you enjoyed it my friend!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
could have been worse if you had to have a jeep pull you out. Glad you escaped your dire straits intact and end up like the Donner Party.