• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Columbus Ohio Bronco Sighting

sgeither

Saw an early green Bronco in green the other day in Grandview Ohio on Monday October 11th around 6 in the afternoon. Wanted to see if anyone here on the forum is the owner or maybe know who it would belong to. I am in the process of getting mine painted and curious to know what paint color they have chosen but also someone local to talk to about their pony. Thanks for the help.

- Green
- Appeared the bumpers were painted
- No rear gate tire
- Ford in white letter in back
- Rear fenders were cut

Scot

I can't help with identifying the Bronco or the owner, but good to see another CB member from Ohio!

Scot

brady1971

I live in Grove City but haven't seen it. I have a 71 Blue with white top…My daily driver. If someone needs a hand or a beer just give a shout.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You gonna have to get lots quicker at taking pics :)

1buckeyefan1

I haven't seen the green one yet.. but I believe there are at least 5-10 EB's around Columbus (excluding the CFB guys up in Dublin).

I saw a reddish/copper one the other day coming across Hoover reservoir, looked like a nice build.

We should really (re)establish an Ohio EB club.. my 74 body is still on a rotisserie, waiting for engine bay paint. I have a feeling i'm going to need a few hands getting my Explorer donor up and running once my body is back onto my chassis.

tpatton75

Contributor
We make a trip around Columbus a couple times a year she looks for house plants I get to put 300 miles on bronco, I stay on st rt for the scenery