• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Now we're seeing Broncos everywhere

SuperBroncoDuty

My daughter spotted the green and white one off the highway on her way back from Atlanta this weekend. The light blue one is at a body shop down Hwy 12 in Longview. Right here in Starkvegas, the dark blue one was spotted on Hwy 12. The orange one is at body shop on Hwy 12. The green one keeps showing up in my daughter's apartment complex. Pretty cool seeing them around

Attachments

• GREEN AND WHITE.jpg
    GREEN AND WHITE.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 81
  • LIGHT BLUE 1.jpg
    LIGHT BLUE 1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 77
  • LIGHT BLUE 2.jpg
    LIGHT BLUE 2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DARK BLUE.jpg
    DARK BLUE.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 82
  • ORANGE.jpg
    ORANGE.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 87
  • GREEN 1.jpg
    GREEN 1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 75
  • GREEN 2.jpg
    GREEN 2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 68

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Ha that is funny for a few weeks around here I saw more early broncos than new ones! Strange that a car from 50 years ago is more common than one that is brand new!

OP
OP
S

SuperBroncoDuty

And I'm sure I recall seeing them before but I'm really seeing and noticing them more now that I have my dads

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And with China popping out new bodies and frames selling for 5k, they will keep populating at these prices.