• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rampage full top sale palooza

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here’s hoping it’s all there.

15f95d65a97f29ee5e81df43c1cbb7de.jpg

e8ae40788b1ed41576af664e6bd1640f.jpg

ae803c85be06445771ca0a392fa5bb0f.jpg

e45909b5280489f94a3ae4dac9428006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I decided to pick mine up at the local 4WD store. Hope mine is packaged better than yours Boss. Hope everything is there.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Glad I decided to pick mine up at the local 4WD store. Hope mine is packaged better than yours Boss. Hope everything is there.

I didn't go into the plastic bag of hardware, but all the big pieces are there. And the bag was at the other end of the box from the hole, so I bet it's good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I didn't go into the plastic bag of hardware, but all the big pieces are there. And the bag was at the other end of the box from the hole, so I bet it's good.

Hope so. When you going to install it? Open it up and put the top in a very warm room (or in the sun if you get a warm day up there) before putting it on. It will make the fabric easier to work with while fitting it on the EB.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hope so. When you going to install it? Open it up and put the top in a very warm room (or in the sun if you get a warm day up there) before putting it on. It will make the fabric easier to work with while fitting it on the EB.

Probably be this weekend. I need to install/weld up a new cage while I have no top. But I want to replace my dash at the same time too. But that means down time!

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Probably be this weekend. I need to install/weld up a new cage while I have no top. But I want to replace my dash at the same time too. But that means down time!

Remember that the new top can be removed and put back on quickly with little effort. Put the top on then do your roll bar. it would be easy to tack it together in place and remove for welding and paint. You can still drive it while your welding and painting. Not sure how much your going to do with the dash but maybe do it then the rollbar.

Bradsp8

Got mine this week and it was also beat up pretty badly. Fortunately my box didn't have the gaping hole yours did. I guess the delivery drivers can't lift the box so they drag, kick and shove it around. I checked the contents and it appears that everything is there. I looked through the bag of hardware and after counting off each item compared to the list in the instructions I think that I'm missing a few bolts/nuts/washers but if correct I'm only two short. Going to call Rampage today.

OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
I also bought the diamond plate covers for the top of the bed rails. Im going to try to hook the soft top rails to these and minimize what it takes to go back to the hard top. The reality is honestly, Im going to have a really nice hard top hanging in my garage forever. You all seen the blow up car storage bubble?....wonder if they make one for a hanging hard top or im going to be lowering it to clean the crap off the top of it all the time.

My soft top box had no damage but my new fuel injected Sherman gas tank went through a war getting here. I guess the 111 shipping charge is for its heavy and there is a fine line between someone getting hurt or your product getting dragged and hurt.

What is with the proposition 65 scare with the Bronco vendors? I thought years ago, we had it handled with, Sh!t happens. Do we need warnings for the air, walking the street, eating at a restaurant, getting out of bed. I got the memo that everyone eventually stops living...hope i didnt ruin the surprise for anyone.

I see a constant reminder of someone's fear.....so Faith counters fear. Funny thing in our world...the person spreading fear is normal while the person that talks about faith is crazy.

Proposition 1, Evil exists because man doesnt take time to know his God. Its not Wayne's world so, If a person doesnt chase him, they cant catch him! in the mean time, put some dirt on that and keep moving!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got mine this week and it was also beat up pretty badly. Fortunately my box didn't have the gaping hole yours did. I guess the delivery drivers can't lift the box so they drag, kick and shove it around. I checked the contents and it appears that everything is there. I looked through the bag of hardware and after counting off each item compared to the list in the instructions I think that I'm missing a few bolts/nuts/washers but if correct I'm only two short. Going to call Rampage today.

Good luck....

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Picked my top up at the local 4WP today. Box in good shape. Going to be a while before I open it up to install so I hope everything is there.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
I got these covers for the bed rails today...first impression is they are kind of thin for attaching the rails to for the soft top. My thinking was once they were mated together, I could mount them with a couple of quick bolts and protect the paint at the same time. Still gonna work like it should. They are very well made and thick enough for a decorative addition and to be sandwiched between the bed rail and track for the soft top....they also have them in plain aluminum. Pic is from Bailie Bilt web site...love their custom family cage....Sorry honey work Bonus gonna be gone. They dont sell the covers...got them on ebay

customer-11-page3.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Love that color of your EB..

I got these covers for the bed rails today...first impression is they are kind of thin for attaching the rails to for the soft top. My thinking was once they were mated together, I could mount them with a couple of quick bolts and protect the paint at the same time. Still gonna work like it should. They are very well made and thick enough for a decorative addition and to be sandwiched between the bed rail and track for the soft top....they also have them in plain aluminum. Pic is from Bailie Bilt web site...love their custom family cage....Sorry honey work Bonus gonna be gone. They dont sell the covers...got them on ebay

customer-11-page3.jpg

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. It seems like it's been way too long.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m still working on getting mine put on.

I remembered to do the ppw to get the prepaid card but had trouble finding the barcode they want. Turned out the box is double boxed, which didn’t help it much, but I found the barcode on the inner box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought you took off of work to put yours on the day it came in!?

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
maybe. Seems like I had a sick girl too. I've slept since then and whatever was going around may have touched me too. I haven't felt quite well the past few weeks. Everyone around me at home and work has been sick with something. I can't get away from it. I'm taking two weeks for Christmas and New Years so maybe I'll just yank my cage out and start on the new Spareparts cage. That'll push me to redo my dash and throw some AC stuff in it before spring.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm just funning you because that type stuff happens to me all the time, hope you get all that stuff done.