• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BCB's new top

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Chuck, when you say all or nothing, are you saying that this top will not be able to convert to a 1/2 top?

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Chuck, when you say all or nothing, are you saying that this top will not be able to convert to a 1/2 top?

That is correct, it will not convert to a 1/2 cab.
I do not have door for my EB so it will be a bite before I have a picture of it with doors.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I do not have door for my EB so it will be a bite before I have a picture of it with doors.

And no option of rolling back just the part over the front seats too...correct?

bax

Contributor
Old Member

I have a door! Heck I have 2 of them. I also have a camera. Wow, doors and a camera. I would love to help out.

Bax

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Chuck It still looks great and will be on my wish list. you will have them in mass production by the time my bronco is ready for it....

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Will there be a 'tinted' window version? What is the method of attatching the top to the windshield? Is there going to be a drop down bracket for the wiper motor included? And last but not least do you know what the asking price is yet? Thanks for another great product Chuck!

yak67

Bronco Guru
I like it Chuck, best looking soft top IMO...on my wishlist. I too would be interested in seeing it on an EB with full doors. Is there a way to roll up the windows like the STC or are the designed only to zip out? I kind of always like the rolled up look.

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
How would you mount a roof rack on there?
Look at the picture below and you will see a tab (5" piece of angle iron) above the window near the door. To mount a roof rack you would drill 2 1/4" holes in that tab and through the canvas. On the outside of the roof you would mount a 1" angle up side down to the first one and that will provide a place to mount the roof rack. There is one in each corner

Attachments

• web-top4563.jpg
    web-top4563.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Will there be a 'tinted' window version? What is the method of attatching the top to the windshield? Is there going to be a drop down bracket for the wiper motor included? And last but not least do you know what the asking price is yet? Thanks for another great product Chuck!
Yes tinted, we provide the windshield header, I do not think the wiper bracket will be needed and it is not included. You can un-snap the back and sides.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
So you think the wiper motor will fit under the top. in the picture it sure looks like like it is going to be close. Close is good, I have no problem with close