• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV 1976 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyagifungi

Loc.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Testing the waters. I have a 1976 Bronco that I bought from a reputable member here "kholding" The reason for possibly selling is so I can pick up three more at I price I just can't pass up. I will be uploading pictures soon. There should be a thread on kholding's profile with pictures as well. I should be able to get it on a lift within the next two days for pictures underneath. Feel free to ask any questions and for pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2911.JPG
    IMG_2911.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_3453.JPG
    IMG_3453.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 872
  • IMG_3454.JPG
    IMG_3454.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 728
  • IMG_3457.JPG
    IMG_3457.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 784
OP
OP
M

miyagifungi

Loc.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Engine is a 302...Automatic Transmission...I will get more pictures up very soon. Kholding bought it in Las Vegas from the original owners. Then I bought it from him. Everything is original under the hood and interior except I think the glove compartment box door was missing and he found a matching one. I didn't put more than 500 miles on it after I bought it from him due to catching bronco fever and buying two others. He bought brand new BFGs for it and one for the spare. Again I will get more pictures uploaded very soon.

twilliams5

Has this bronco been sold? I have sent a few PM's and not heard back. just curious as I am interested.

Nsulaver

Interested, do you think it could make a drive back to Bay Area, Ca or trailer?

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Have you verified the VIN on the frame matches the title? What did you do about the missing glove box VIN?

Brownbomber

Glovebox VIN missing?

Is the missing glovebox VIN a big deal?...I think it may be. There is a guy here in TX selling glove box doors and he says you can title an after-market frame with them because they have the VIN. I was considering that option but what would happen if I ran into a redundant VIN later on?

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
You don’t need the glovebox plate at all. It’s a warranty plate only. The VIN is on the frame and that is the number that needs to match the title. If you want a warranty plate for the glovebox, you can order a new one from Marti Auto Works. They will stamp it with your vin number and the correct options. Don’t listen to anybody who is selling glovebox doors...... unless they have a title and frame with matching numbers.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bingo, that is the basis for the multiple arguments about this subject. A glove box door and title leave you open to fraud and possible duplicates of ownership. I have one that was bonded for lost title and the frame and the match. What if someone sold a duplicate tag with the other title? Best bet is to have no questions about it. Some will argue and take the risk and it's up to you but know what the possibilities are and decide how much you are willing to risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.