• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vintage Air/BC Broncos

Jamie Chriss

I understand the first unit shipped this week? I gut is there is allot of parts etc that need to be right before they can ship, I think they are at the mercy of several different suppliers.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Keep us posted. Just got home from work driving the Bronco. 99 with 70% humidity. I’m a dedicated hard top guy, so AC would be nice.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I've never bought anything from BC, I met the guy and his wife at SC a few years back and they seamed like great folks. I have read many negative posts about their customer service. Like the old saying there are 2 sides to every story, but their stories about shipping has proven to be a fantasy. I hope they will one day get their act together, and start treating customers like TBP, Bronco Graveyard, Wild horses, and Duff's. They have some great one off items, I would like to have the top they make, but don't feel good about tying up that much money and not getting it for a year. Just remember guys....the squeaky wheels get the grease...keep calling,writing, or whatever will get their attention.

Lon L

I have been informed my order is on the dock for shipping today. I have spoken to Jason and Gretchen over the year and I believe they are good people. There are some reasons for the delay, mainly COVID, then personnel issues.

Lon L

Today I received my BC Broncos Vintage Air Gen 6 Air Conditioner kit. Packed super well and looks great. I hope to be able to get it installed soon. I will post once I do.

1970 Palmer

Today I received my BC Broncos Vintage Air Gen 6 Air Conditioner kit. Packed super well and looks great. I hope to be able to get it installed soon. I will post once I do.

Great!

Please do a post with your install and any install issues incurred. I'm sure many of us are considering this comfort upgrade. Since this is a large $$$ accessory, your first hand experience is appreciated.

Did you raise your cowl, or is it left at the original height?

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Is this new system advertised on their website? I cant find it.

I went to their site to try and answer a question for a member here and was surprised that there were only parts listed?
I installed their VA custom system a few years ago and was looking for Explorer specific compressor parts...

Jason used to have time to respond to these threads, maybe he will see this one and respond?

Lon L

Great!

Please do a post with your install and any install issues incurred. I'm sure many of us are considering this comfort upgrade. Since this is a large $$$ accessory, your first hand experience is appreciated.

Did you raise your cowl, or is it left at the original height?

It is at original height.

Lon L

Is this new system advertised on their website? I cant find it.

I would think it will be on the site soon. I believe all of the ones purchased thus far were done via a Phone conversation with Jason and Gretchen during the design stage and were not on the site.

Jamie Chriss

I got mine! I will try and post some pictures, there are a few of us on this site that got theirs this week.