• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1976 Ranger Rust free/1-owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
75Denver

75Denver

Stupid, a "punk" move is hijacking someone's advertisement without permission. A "punk" move is harassing someone through private messaging over the semantics of something so meaningless! In the context of a car sale its a "one owner" car until the second owner is issued a title. That's how they are advertised in the industry. Surely anyone that got serious about buying it would have an accurate understanding of the ownership chain before purchase! POPS68 might be the sweetest guy but he harassed me for no good reason like you and 75Denver Jerkoff! I would just apologize for not minding my own business If I were you guys. Basic manners that your parents should have taught you long ago.

Wow! I came back seeing if anyone from the previously listed ad jumped back in to work out a deal...and this is what I read. I don't have any problem with someone buying/fixing/selling a better product. Crap, I've even bought a couple planing to fix/enjoy/sell but a bigger better deal came along and I had to re-prioritize my finances. I listed the CL ad in a "For Sale-66-77 Broncos on eBay, Craigslist, etc." thread because that's where I found it. I highly doubt anyone has every asked the CL sellers in this section if it was okay to pass along their ad to this community. Apparently there's some sensitive history surfacing in this thread, so I'll do my part and see if admin can delete this thread. Best of luck on your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.