• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR 66-77 Body wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB70

Looking for a crawler body for my next build. Rough is fine, missing parts etc. I have a frame etc. already. Preferably in the Oregon, Nor Cal or Washington area. I have time and cash to deal with this for the summer. PM me is fine. Once I get the body, I will be looking for a set of fenders and a grill but probably not until I get the body home.

77broncobilly

tub and parts

I am replacing my 75 tub and ready to sell my old one
its posted on craigslist Vancouver Canada if interested

OP
OP
E

EB70

That is a pretty good drive from here. I am essentially on the CA. border.

Thank you though.

OP
OP
E

EB70

I still have a couple of weeks to deal with this. I'd prefer a roller with a title ideally. Mainly after a tub within 4-6 hours of southern Oregon.

OP
OP
E

EB70

I still have some time for shopping for about two more weeks. Then I get too busy to do much. Happy to go from eastern Oregon down south to northern Cal and then north into Washington a bit.

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have 1 down in ca it’s listed for sale in ads Text me if you want 5625771289

OP
OP
E

EB70

Unfortunately that is too far at this point. I'd like to keep to Norcal or Oregon if I could.

Thank you though. I appreciate it.

OP
OP
E

EB70

I'm still shopping. I have decided since my ad that I would rather trade some parts. Here is what I have to trade.

I have a Ford 302 that has been bored and stroked to a 347. I bought it a few years ago for my early Bronco. Not going to use it. The story I got when I bought it was the owner was non-mechanical and had it built and installed by a shop. He loved the HP, did not like the mileage and put in a diesel shortly thereafter. It's been stored inside and it is in the way at the moment.

It has a 347 rotating assembly, head studs, main studs, and Edelbrock Performer 5.0 heads with roller rockers. Comes with a very small cam, Eddy Performer-too small. The heads are removed, and the cam is out. It is a long block and assembled other than what is mentioned. I believe the block casting is a 74, hydraulic flat-tappet cam.

I do have some additional parts for it that could be negotiated I suppose.

I live near Klamath Falls. I would consider face to face trade for a body as mentioned up above.

I am not desperate and I would like a little better body than I was initially looking for. I expect issues, but I don't need one that is rotten in half. Floor pans etc. are fine as are dents etc. but reasonably fixable would be nice.

OP
OP
E

EB70

TTT

I can do cash or possibly still do the trade, maybe a combination of both?

Status
Not open for further replies.