• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 69 Wagon in Calidamnfornia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
By way of Misery.

Door posts look sketchy.

Think this one is lipstick.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
This POS was bid up over $15k and ended up with reserve not being met.

"Misery" would be the right word for anybody who spent $15k for this rusted out piece of shit. I wouldn't have given $5k for it.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin

"Misery" would be the right word for anybody who spent $15k for this rusted out piece of shit. I wouldn't have given $5k for it.

did you watch the 'cold start video' added by the seller?? cameraman wanted to go for a drive, but owner said it needed to run for another 5 minutes or so

video cut out so can't say how long it had already warmed up, but he still couldn't take his foot off the gas pedal %)

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
did you watch the 'cold start video' added by the seller?? cameraman wanted to go for a drive, but owner said it needed to run for another 5 minutes or so

video cut out so can't say how long it had already warmed up, but he still couldn't take his foot off the gas pedal %)

Oh yeah, I saw that video. Seller says he needs to let it run for 5 minutes.... because he hadn't driven it for a week!! Cracked me up. Hell sometimes I let my sit for as much as a few months, it always fired right up and I never felt the need to let it run more than about 30 seconds before it was ready and rearin to role.

Funny thing is, that rig is about 5 minutes from me... with traffic! And yet, it's such a turd that I couldn't even be bothered to go look at it even though I'm in the market. Some might say I should have taken the seller out for dinner and then lied to him and said "nice looking bronco." %)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
People sometimes just don't know right..

Status
Not open for further replies.