• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Anyone selling barn dust?

Grinch

No barn dust, but I've got Montana mud on mine .....after reading this I'm wondering how much that raises the value??? :eek:

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This made me smile -

" Due to the dust, we only show this vehicle on rare occasions behind a barrier. Its only barn fresh once!"

;D

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Leave it to Gateway to capitalize on dirt ! :p It's only barn fresh once .... Heck just park it & ignore it for awhile , I promise you it will look like s%#@ again ! I guess I should of left the cow s$#@ on a Bronco I owned once , with such reasoning it would have upped the value $10K ... %)

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
This made me smile -

" Due to the dust, we only show this vehicle on rare occasions behind a barrier. "

;D

Sounds more like a circus freak ;D

Put your shop vac on BLOW and you've got yourself a barn find, add $10k

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Genuine Barn Dust for Sale, from a real barn. Extra special includes pigeon and the occasional bat droppings, will ship paypal - friends and family only %) by USPS Priority Flat rate boxes.

tspiers

I usually don't comment on these, but I pissed my pants reading the ad. Such royal pedigree that a prince's arse sat in this fine rig, and the original interior time capsulated with the modern digital aftermarket radio... The royalty connection alone is worth $10k more IMHO, LOL!!!

mebco09

Just an old bronco. Give it a bath and fix the armrests. This barn-find and patina thing is getting out of control. Its not even a factory paint truck, probably repainted at the Sheridan Maaco in the mid 80's!

Using this logic, I have lots of stuff in my barn that is now "value enhanced" by virtue of sitting in my barn. I think I have a bag of nails in there from the 60's or 70's, maybe that should go on Ebay....

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I usually don't comment on these, but I pissed my pants reading the ad. Such royal pedigree that a prince's arse sat in this fine rig, and the original interior time capsulated with the modern digital aftermarket radio... The royalty connection alone is worth $10k more IMHO, LOL!!!

here ya go buddy, this pic really sells it for me, i can just see 'Prince Phillips' thanks to the drivers side pic %):-X....all it needs now is one of the Queens Guard standing next to it....wish I knew how to photoshop ;D

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 130

Me2carcrazy1

Contributor
Seriously, I just washed and waxed mine. Headed for the fields now and will leave it outside uncovered. Hopefully the dog will pee on the tires and the crows will poop on it again. I am going to be so rich...

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Genuine Barn Dust for Sale, from a real barn. Extra special includes pigeon and the occasional bat droppings, will ship paypal - friends and family only %) by USPS Priority Flat rate boxes.

you forgot rat droppings!

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Didn't George Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Teddy R. drive your Bronco out to Mt. Rushmore once??? I seem to remember reading that somewhere. No actual proof though......ya gots ta trust me on that!!

Easily adds $20,000 to the value. $5 Grand/president

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’ve seen this one in person and it’s a nice ride. Pretty original too. Gettin hard to find them uncut with all the original trim on them.

Blue71

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I’ve seen this one in person and it’s a nice ride. Pretty original too. Gettin hard to find them uncut with all the original trim on them.

Blue71

I totally agree, hell if they'd just wash it I bet it would look amazing!

I just find the advertising humorous, I heard the lucky winner will recieve an extra surprise in the glove box...word on the street is, it's a Royal fart that's been in a mason jar since '68

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Made it to $26,0000 and didn't hit the reserve....they must be smoking that dust too!

77Bronco636

Great looking truck and it would look even better if all cleaned up.....I have a feeling they want "BIG BUCKS" for this one!!!!!