• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Wanted: 66-67 Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i have a set, but we quite a distance apart.

PM me if you dont find something more local and want to work out some way to get them to you.

Hank

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
Looking for doors for my 66 Bronco. I'm willing to drive a few hours to get them.

Rick,
I'm up in Erie and I have a set of the early doors that had removable window frames, but I don't have the frames. I do have a lot of the interior parts, but no glass. I haven't looked at them in a couple of years but as I recall the bottoms are rough and will need patching. Are you going for a full pretty restoration or a trail truck? If you want these I could send you some pics.

Drew

OP
OP
rickshaner

rickshaner

Loc.
Pittsburgh, PA
Drew

Yeah, if they're easy to get to Id like to see some pictures. I'm doing a full restoration, but if I have to do a little bodywork I don't mind.

Rick

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Hank is up the road from me, I could deliver to Round Up if that is an option?

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Looking for doors for my 66 Bronco. I'm willing to drive a few hours to get them.

Rick, Drew in Dover, PA has several doors as well. I will shot you a note with his contact information.

Jason

OP
OP
rickshaner

rickshaner

Loc.
Pittsburgh, PA
No, I haven't found any yet. Drew didn't have any left. I'm going to Ford Carlisle in a few weeks, so I'll check there. If I don't have any luck there Hank has a set in Vermont. He said he might go to the East Coast Bronco Round Up. If so we can meet up there.

mickphatmac

Attachments

• 7BB8D910-B602-4FC0-B364-69CA35CFC79B.jpg
    7BB8D910-B602-4FC0-B364-69CA35CFC79B.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.