• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 67 in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Too bad this forum doesn't have a blocking feature.....

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Trying to teach Rob some manners. Foolish on my part, but some enjoy the entertainment.

The beauty of the CL forum is that there are ZERO rules and members are free to state their opinion on value, which makes it both entertaining (chiming in for the sole purpose of attacking another member is NOT entertaining, BTW) and educational for new members looking to buy an EB.

To the OP, sorry buddy but the ZERO rule policy also takes away your ownership of the thread, so don't take it personal ;D but keep 'em coming! -jeff

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You guys need rules to not be dicks to each other? Same reason we have laws I guess for the one percent who don't use common sense. All this does is make people like me quit wasting my time posting CL ads for others awareness. Everyone loses because of people like you.

Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
You guys need rules to not be dicks to each other? Same reason we have laws I guess for the one percent who don't use common sense. All this does is make people like me quit wasting my time posting CL ads for others awareness. Everyone loses because of people like you.

yawn.... I wasn't a dick to him. I did, however, call him out for being a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.