• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Third times a charm v3.0

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
@nvrstuk 39-40” stock with fresh springs and 28-29” tires. I’ve Measured KSM’s and a few fresh true restorations. Yours is one of a handful that is close to as low as mine taking tire size into account.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Funny how this old thread was ressurected. Here's a little nostalgia for you... These pics were taken back in 2012 shortly after Jaromy bought this mostly stock bronco prior to him beginning this amazing build. That's me on the far left, Jaromy on the far right.

Dixie Mtn Grange Posse1.JPG Dixie Mtn Grange3.JPG

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I know that's usually taboo but I really like this thing. So JSmall is gone now?
I still chat with him and hope to run the Dusy with him this summer but he sold his EB and bought a Jeep that he is fabbing up some pretty cool stuff on.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I still chat with him and hope to run the Dusy with him this summer but he sold his EB and bought a Jeep that he is fabbing up some pretty cool stuff on.
I'm sorry to hear he sold it. He did a fantastic build on that one back in the day.

Tricky Dick

Sponsor/Vendor
I miss bantering with JSmall, beautiful truck in person.

@Tricky Dick I don’t guess I kept any of the stock bronco comparison pics, all of them I’ve measured are 39-40” at the body line over the tail light. Here’s mine
Yeah I'm at about 38.5 there.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
He is a Good guy, We talked about Explorer stuff a few years ago. Sorry he sold the Bronco, but glad he is still wheeling, even if it is in Brand X... ;)

Dirtroadjunkie

Ya, Jeremy is a solid good guy. He sent me his adjustable seat belt brackets that he fabbed up for his cage. If I remember right for free. I sent him some bills back in a diecast bronco for his kid. I spent countless time scanning over his build>