• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tube benders near Bakersfield

661buster1963

I just need a couple tubing sections bent. One piece is 2” 120 wall the other I am open on between 1.25 and 1.75. I have looked to no avail, Short of buying a jd2 bender anyone know a guy or know a guy who knows a guy that can bend tubing? Don’t want to risk a pipe bender or buckled tube. None of the bends are over 90 degree. I have a contact for DOM

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Their should be some shops out there that cater to the speedway crowd.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Wheres that guy that fabs up all the crazy bbqs? Hes somewhere out there in the desert. Might be barstow. Theyve probably got a tube bender

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
I just went through this, when I needed two tubes bent. I ended up finding a fab offroad shop. Try looking up offroad fab shops in your area.

Jakedog

Look up 24th street lube and tune. There was a guy there that shared part of the shop. He didn't work for the lube place. I can't remember his name. He used to make cages, bumpers, you name it.
If you look up the lube place check out the street view on the map. The caged vehicle out front was his truck. It was a crew cab Tacoma 4x4. He rolled the truck so he ditched the body and made a buggy.

Last edited: