• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'68 Coyote Luber Build Thread - Build is Finished!!!

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
It was a pleasure building the Bronco for Dave and his family. We organized a great team of professionals to turn out only the finest Bronco. Whoever buys it will be more than satisfied of the quality workmanship that went into this build. Thanks Dave.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice congrats on the build finish but sorry to hear you wont be enjoying it long term. I would love to have it but afraid to ask the price!

OP
OP
D

Dpearce

Thanks for the kind words. If anyone needs more specific pics, just let me know.

MattNelson

Thanks for the kind words. If anyone needs more specific pics, just let me know.

Do you have any more pictures of the rear seat? It’s from an early generation JK Jeep, right? (2007-2010) I’m looking to put the same in my build - looks safer and more comfortable for the kiddos. How was the fit?

Thanks and beautiful truck!

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Wow!. Awesome build, looks like a lot of hours went into it...
Sad that you won't get to enjoy driving it much.