• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Ford Bronco Explorer 302 automatic Power Disc Brakes Power Steering Dana 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

196676bronco

1976 Ford Bronco Explorer Model . Condition is Used. Decided to go a different route. I bought this with the intention of putting a new body on it and making it a nice driver. The nice thing is its pretty nicely optioned being the Explorer model. It has all the good options. 302 v-8 (turns over but will need rebuild obviously), Automatic trans and transfer case and column. Power steering, power brakes, Power wipers, Side trim, better door panels, Dana 44 front with disc brakes, 9" posi in rear, dual tanks, Spare tire carrier, bucket seats. This thing needs a ton of work but as a whole its a good starting point if you tear it down pretty much everything is there. Plus its a little bit more desirable being an Explorer. Glass is good, front door posts don't look horrible and neither do the inner front fender tubs but I can see the inner fender itself needs replaced. The front floor is bad as usual which could be fixed I suppose with a full replacement. The inner and outer rockers are also junk. The rear quarters (passenger side missing quarter) and inner quarter will need replaced as well if you decide to not just buy a body. There is a lot of debris inside from it sitting. I looked at the frame I don't see any holes but the bottom by the gas tank could be suspect as most of them are. I have a clean title as well. No back seat although looks like it was in there at some point. Hood has a really cool patina on it where the stripes were at might be cool to just clear it. Grille is good. Wiper cover good. Has old plow hook up and hitch as well. Rolls really well so it can be put on a trailer without issue. Sold as is you see what you get. If I don't sell it I will build it at some point I suppose. I was going to throw it on ebay but figured I would try here first.

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mhba1txv9pugveq/AACJtK0biAEwmKE2xzMP0MPBa?dl=0

Status
Not open for further replies.