• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Drove My Bronco To Work

Comemonday71

Contributor
Hey Gang!
Ok, drove my Bronco to work yesterday and is something I try to do once or twice a week. When I do I go down and check on her just to be sure she is still there and all is good. Well yesterday on my first round I found a parking "violation" (placed on my driver side window). Not sure how to take it. Per the picture provided my parking job was spot on. Did someone have something against a gas guzzling class car or was he or she just being a smart ass? But it does get better. The next time I went down I found a Car and Driver magazine (with the new Bronco on the cover) placed on the windshield. Has anything like this happen to you guys??

Attachments

• Violation.JPG
    Violation.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 355
  • Parking Job.JPG
    Parking Job.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 359
  • Car and Driver.JPG
    Car and Driver.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 268

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
That is somebody "eb flirting" with you.
A common problem when you drive the sexiest 4x4 of all time.
Lol

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I receive a very complimentary note from a Scott owner one day. He even left me his number and said give him a call. We are now good friends and wrenching buddies.

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Hey Gang!
Ok, drove my Bronco to work yesterday and is something I try to do once or twice a week. When I do I go down and check on her just to be sure she is still there and all is good. Well yesterday on my first round I found a parking "violation" (placed on my driver side window). Not sure how to take it. Per the picture provided my parking job was spot on. Did someone have something against a gas guzzling class car or was he or she just being a smart ass? But it does get better. The next time I went down I found a Car and Driver magazine (with the new Bronco on the cover) placed on the windshield. Has anything like this happen to you guys??

btw, like that spare tire cover, looks real good!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I got something stooped like that once.. jack azzes...

Attachments

• Violation.JPG
    Violation.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Car%20and%20Driver.JPG
    Car%20and%20Driver.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 35

rhino2104

I had a cop track down my phone number based off of my license plate so he could call and talk to me about my Bronco.

Montoya

I've been accosted by Prius owners in the past and I used a line from Top Gear on them.

One lady followed me into a gas station to yell at how my Bronco was "destroying the earth" so I informed her that driving a 40+ year old vehicle is actually more responsible than a new one. I asked her if she knew where the Nickel from her battery came from and did she think it was environmentally mined from China and Russia? I asked her much energy it took to produce her smug mobile? Lastly I educated her on how much more recyclable a vehicle made almost exclusively of steel is versus plastic. She gave me the bird and stormed off...I felt I did the right thing. :)