• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Rare early ‘66 transfer case/belly skid plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronconut

Hey Jeff, job commitments will no longer allow me to be at SC. I will need mine shipped now. Zip is 64093.

Sorry and thanks,
Mike

gladglady

They look great Jeff, thanks for your work putting this together!

I picked up the skid plates on Monday and they look great! I will spend some time thing weekend boxing one skid plate up to get an accurate size and weight for shipping costs for guys needing shipping. For the guys meeting me at Super Celebration who haven’t had a chance to pay I’ll need you to also send payment.

I’ll be contacting each of you with your final amount. So we can start shipping them out. :)

BCH BRCO

Jeff,
I’m returning to Catawba by May 1st, are you guys still looking for a half cab hard top & bulkhead? Pretty sure I’m going to convert to a full soft top.
Bernie

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Anton, think I have one more! I’ll know for sure by end of next week once I start getting some of them shipped out! I’ll keep you posted!

Thanks Jeff

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hey Jeff I'll have to work out something on the skid plate, we won't be able to make it now with the new dates in May, sorry.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Jeff I'll have to work out something on the skid plate, we won't be able to make it now with the new dates in May, sorry.

Are you looking for someone to bring it back for you or looking to ship it now?

Thanks Jeff

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Are you looking for someone to bring it back for you or looking to ship it now?

Thanks Jeff

If they still have it in May, I still know a couple of people who live within a couple of hours of me that are going to SC. Will have to play it by ear for now I guess. I've got 4 tires that need to go SC as well.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If they still have it in May, I still know a couple of people who live within a couple of hours of me that are going to SC. Will have to play it by ear for now I guess. I've got 4 tires that need to go SC as well.

Ok no problem just keep me posted.
Thanks Jeff

mrdrnac

Contributor
Hey Jeff, I received my skid plate yesterday, it looks SUPER! And you did a great job of packing it up, well done.....as always. Thanks again.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Jeff, I received my skid plate yesterday, it looks SUPER! And you did a great job of packing it up, well done.....as always. Thanks again.

Yeah the real trick was boxing it up! ;) It’s not just a simple rectangle but a crazy trapezoid! haha Anyways I’m glad you like it and thanks for the feedback!!!
Jeff

KDW66

Hey Jeff,
I PM'ed with a 80917 zip to get the price with shipping but haven't heard back. Am I still on for one of these?
Thanks,
Kerry

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Jeff,
I PM'ed with a 80917 zip to get the price with shipping but haven't heard back. Am I still on for one of these?
Thanks,
Kerry

Yes your still on for a skid plate. Please PM me your full address so I can get you an exact shipping price. Sorry for the delay! Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.