• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Old kayline riser and bikini (white)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Riser in good shape, Top needs a good cleaning! Make me a reasonable offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Beau, I'm interested in the Bikini top. I have a header, but i'm not sure if it is a kayline or a whitco. can you tell by these pictures. on the front side there is a small gutter that goes the whole length and attaches to the header. I have the fold down bows do they hold the top up on the back?
Terry
IMG_3603_zpsaggzvtqt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
Blue Bastard

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Really don’t know. There’s one guy in front of you Tbird. Here’s the pictures of the stuff
cc0b18ff7a6923c8975ed08bcd00b827.jpg
55a1a7f0fa0d552c21a3f250e3e2b374.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Tbird I believe that's a really old Kayline. Kayline back in the day when they were still in business made the majority of all mass produced softtops and bikini tops for the bronco, jeep too.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Tbird, tried to return you PM but it says your box is full. Empty some message and then shoot me another PM. YOu can also just text me at 3149745095

Status
Not open for further replies.