• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA ISO: 66-77 Stock Uncut Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

headmark

Howdy all! I owned a '72 Sport up until last year. It was heavily modified over the years and now I'm looking to replace it. This time I would like to find a stock uncut driver that needs little to no restoration. My next Bronco is just to get me back into the owners club. And to use for Sunday drives and the occasional car meet. I would really like something close to original, not modified or molested. I'm willing to travel for the right find. Please keep me in mind if you have any decent leads. TIA, Pete

P.S. I really like the looks of the 66-68 half cabs, but an unmolested late 70's something Ranger with and automatic is nice too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.