• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 Bronco in NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm glad you put this here instead of the 'members only' section where I technically can't comment on it :).

THIS is a great truck at this price point. I often wonder what would happen if my truck got stolen/burned to the ground, etc. and I was left with a 'probably too meager' check to buy something to replace it. This is what I would hope to find and would buy immediately if I was in that situation. Everything works - nice EFI swap, great transmission, no rust, etc.,

I read through the description and thought about all the poor schmucks who are paying $30-$50K for trucks these days that have a zillion things that need fixing on them. If you don't mind the paint (and I don't), something like this is a much, much better starting point than so many on the market today.

Bravo!

Todd Z.

Rbuddy98

Contributor
I totally agree. That’s a great vehicle for the price. I like the paint the way it is. Great color.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I haven't seen this Bronco in Person, but I am very familar with James quality of work.

This is a great deal.

Doug

OP
OP
J

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
Thank you all for the kind words. I hope that I can continue to earn your respect.

The Bronco sold today. Thanks to Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.