• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY Tailgate Wanted

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey folks I am in need of a tailgate for my 74. I know I can buy a brand new and complete tailgate but if I can find a good used gate that'll work for me. Hope to find something not too beat up, rusted out, or full of bondo. I know there's bound to be one out there somewhere that will suit my needs. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
OK SAM I do have a great tail gate .
I went & ate dinner with my hunting buddy today . & Believe it or not . He said Hey don't forget you got that tailgate you need to sale .
...... Holy Smokes Yes that was one of the things I'm needing to ask you about today .
SO When we got back to his shop He undressed it . TOOK THE QUILT WRAPPER OFF IT .& I TOOK A BUNCH OF PICTURES .
it Has no dents in it & No RUST .
I WAS THINKING OF contacting NICK'S TRICKS . because of how good it is .
... It's in gray primer & I believe it to be Epoxy PRIMER . It has no guts in it.. RODS . HANDLE TO OPEN IT . It does have the 2 latches on both sides that lock it closed.
Bottom where It always Rust out is clean as it can be . There are like 3 drain holes in it .. It's dusty & has a few spider webs on it . SO If it looks like it has dent that's dust not dents .
.. My Call no is 254-592-5455. send me a text & I'll send you the pictures I have back to you. After you get them if your not interested in it. Then. post them on here for me PLEASE. .
.... I CAN'T IMAGIN WHAT IT'D COST TO SHIP IT TO kENTUCKY
bUT HOW ABOUT $450.00 for the price.