• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Wanted Hardtop side sliding windows

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Looking for a set of the rear windows for my hard top that slide open. Not concerned with color or condition....just looking to add some air flow. Let me know if you've got a set laying around that you don't plan to use. I know the vendors sold them up until about 2015 but I can seem to find them any longer. Cash ready....

Last edited:

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a set of non typical sliders I'd consider selling. These were made by Todd z's father back in the 80's he had a business making aluminum screens and doors for houses they do require you to cut the side window opening in your top though and then they use small screws or rivets to secure them. PM me if you want some pictures, I'll see if Todd has a picture of them back in the day.