• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brand new body tub & steel body cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Brand new Early Bronco body tub & steel body cart

I know there are several builders around the country building these now with varying lead times. I don't know who built this one. I obtained it in a deal with a guy who planned to build a brand new Bronco from scratch, but lost interest in the project.

In the photos, a tailgate is installed, but the tailgate is not included in the sale. Neither are the boxes inside the tub. Just the tub and rolling body cart.

To my knowledge the various builders of these have anywhere from a three to six month lead time. This one is ready for purchase immediately.

$16,500 for the tub and cart.

Will negotiate within reason. You'd be amazed at all the idiotic $6,000 offers I've gotten through craigslist.

If you want this shipped, you'll need to coordinate all shipping, pick up, and delivery. I can meet your shipper at my shop for pick up and access.

Attachments

• 20210118_172635.jpg
    20210118_172635.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 20210118_172645.jpg
    20210118_172645.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 20210118_172654.jpg
    20210118_172654.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.