• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1968 ALL ORIGINAL (sort of)

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Looks like old Dale might have got mixed up on the side maker reflectors. %) Close but no! I still like it and would drive it just need to change the side maker reflectors. I am going to stop now I just can't let it go%)

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'm sure that what Dennis Carpenter catalog says! I wonder if the bolt holes are the same?

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Diamond plate door panels
Duff's floor shifters - three speed and Xfer case
Marine (?) speakers in rear
Looks like a BIG subwoofer behind the rear seat
Nerf bars

All original??????

Still, nice looking rig

Last edited:

Jwantsbronco

Looks to be in the right price range for a clean Bronco ! I see a lot less...for a lot more $$$

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Diamond plate door panels
Duff's floor shifters - three speed and Xfer case
Marine (?) speakers in rear
Looks like a BIG subwoofer behind the rear seat
Nerf bars

All original??????

Still, nice looking rig

Don't forget the step-yos and painted column and a bunch of other stuff. Still not crazy compared to what else is out there.

BonezTheGoon

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Don't forget the step-yos and painted column and a bunch of other stuff. Still not crazy compared to what else is out there.

Agreed -- just far from "all original"!!!

I mean floor shifter alone is a pretty significant change from "original"! Not to mention all the other things everyone else called out already.

Were there ever original tire mounts that attached both to the side and the tailgate to latch?

Also looks like it has an AC unit perhaps.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Agreed -- just far from "all original"!!!

Were there ever original tire mounts that attached both to the side and the tailgate to latch?

Yes, the Ranch Hand option allowed side latch as well as the tailgate. Just had to change the tire from one side of the carrier to the other.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks like old Dale might have got mixed up on the side maker reflectors. %) Close but no! I still like it and would drive it just need to change the side maker reflectors. I am going to stop now I just can't let it go%)

haha.. good looking rig there man