• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How to Decode your VIN

RobertD

66' built in March 66', W is Marlin Blue, u150 is 4300lb gvw, 798 is front bucket seats and full top, C is 3sp manual transmission, 03 4.11 open, 510444... the 51 is Denver sales area, and the 0444 is a special order number

Thanks for the help. Glad to know I was correct on my guesses on color and powertrain.

jimbohbronco

Trying to confirm the year of this broncoÂ…the only above link that works doesn't seem to be accurateÂ…but I could be wrong!
U15FLDO7263

jimbohbronco

Thanks Okie! So what is the secret code to getting the date? I decided everything else from color to engine, but the date eluded me!

babylove

I’m trying to find out the year model of a bronco that I just got vin# U15FLC84892 I have no paperwork dug it out of the woods over 27 years

Any help please