• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Center Force Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I just pulled the engine and trans apart, and I am putting a new clutch in so I wont be needing this one. It has some life in it still and it looks like the last guy that owned my truck babied it, so it is allright. I would re-use it, but I am going to change it. It yours, just at the cost of shipping to your house. I will send you pics if you are interested. Just send me an e-mail JWHferrari@aol.com I would like to get rid of this and rather thatn just throw it out, I thought I'd see fi anyone would be interested.

Thanks,
Johnathan

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Clutch is still available. Someone named Simpson may be taking it, but havent heard from him in a while. If I dont hear from him by Thursday next week I will move on to the next guy. It is a complete set (throwout bearing, pressure plate and clutch). I will shoot some pics and send them out to both of you asap.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Bitch'nBronco said:
Clutch is still available. Someone named Simpson may be taking it, but havent heard from him in a while. If I dont hear from him by Thursday next week I will move on to the next guy. It is a complete set (throwout bearing, pressure plate and clutch). I will shoot some pics and send them out to both of you asap.
I will take it for sure, if it is available. I dealt with you earlier for the right fender. My clutch has had it. I am inPueblo, so I can come up anytime to pick it up.

Dave

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Sorry, its gone. VA, I know I said I would give it to you, but a local guy needed one, and I appologise. It meant that I wouldn't have to deal with shipping, so sorry about that.

Simpson

Loc.
Montana
Sorry guys I lost track of the thread. As it turnes out I sent our kevlar clutch and pressure plate back to clutch masters and they are going to respring it and send it back for next to nothing. Now that's good customer support. I told them to include a few new stickers for the race rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.