• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Soft Top windshield riser

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckyb

Contributor
I am selling this used soft top riser, unknown manufacturer. Can make arrangements to meet in Charlotte. A little dented upbut maybe good for your trail rig. I also included a couple of pictures with it attached to the windshield it came off of. Windshield NOT included.

Attachments

• IMG_8720.jpg
    IMG_8720.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8721.jpg
    IMG_8721.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8722.jpg
    IMG_8722.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8725.jpg
    IMG_8725.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8718.jpg
    IMG_8718.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8719.jpg
    IMG_8719.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
chuckyb

chuckyb

Contributor
Free to good home. Will ship at your expense. Seems like a waste to throw it out.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
might need this, I cant remember if I was shipped a riser when I bought a soft top from a member on here last year, just getting around to installing it this up comeing week., I'll let you know!

OP
OP
chuckyb

chuckyb

Contributor
Hi Ryan and others, thanks for your interest. On its way to Pete "Slim811"....

Status
Not open for further replies.