• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Hey everyone, the site were alot of us got our 5DEEP sets(CollectableDiecast.com), has the wave 6 sets. You have to buy the full set which has 12 total rigs, including both versions of the Bronco for $35.99 plus shipping. I emailed them awhile back to ask if they would have these, they got back to me rite away n said yes but could not get them to sell individually. Not a bad set to have if your like me and never leave things alone. Other than the sandrails and one of the heeps in the set, you'll have lots of extra sets of those cool mudders to work with.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks for the heads up, they didnt have them on there last time I checked. I ordered a couple sets, FWIW the bronco discount code still applies for 10% off still.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Here's a little tip that worked with the For sale Bronco's; Pull them all of the shelf and hide them, then come back the next day. %) ;D Tito does this work? ;) And have you been doing your part around here? I'll be checking back in the morning!

Or is this cheating?:-X ;D ;D

TOO FUNNY.... I'll have to try that.. ;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
I think I'll hold out for a bit n see if they make it to the stores here first. The shipping was gonna be 13 bucks to me, so i'll be patient alittle longer.

75dlydrvr

Loc.
Colorado
I gave in....couldn't wait for them to come to Colorado....Ordered both...Thanks for the link....;D Still looking for the "FOR SALE", matchbox and JL broncos....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I gave in....couldn't wait for them to come to Colorado....Ordered both...Thanks for the link....;D Still looking for the "FOR SALE", matchbox and JL broncos....

Looks like you done good. Yellow is down to 2 in stock, Brown is down to 1..... Hmmm :eek:

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Me Too! I just got on there and ordered, since my local Targets never seem to get new stuff in. At least this way I'll have it. Thanks for the heads up Chris.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Anytime guys. Glad some of us got them. I ordered 2 of each. At least they weren't $20 each like I've been seeing on ebay.

I spoke to Russ, owner of Milezone Toy's a couple of days ago and he said that he order extra cases on the Jada just because of the Broncos.

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Talked to him 45minutes ago and he's out of Bronco's. He said he's not ordering more until the other trucks in the series sells out so he can order sets. Hopefully they will hit the stores in the north east soon!

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
The loco yoco wally world of discount chinese products has a "4 Sale" bronco that I have been walking by. Does any one need one ? cost plus shipping, i quit grabbing them. let me know.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Talked to him 45minutes ago and he's out of Bronco's. He said he's not ordering more until the other trucks in the series sells out so he can order sets. Hopefully they will hit the stores in the north east soon!

When I got on there today at lunch time, he only had 2 yellow ones available and one brown one. I got the last two yellow ones, what was i thinking not gettin the brown one too! And I wasn't bein a hog, gettin the last two, I got one for me and the other for my dad.;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey guys can those who have bought these at the store do me a big favor? I need your receipt from your purchase, doesnt matter whether it is from WalMart or Target. I'll shoot you the money for the stamp if you dont mind. Yeah it sounds really weird but hey, thats me ;D