• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Agree, soft top is a lot less work, personally I think look better too. I'm hopping the half hard top I bought this summer will not be so bad. That looks nice though Jaromy; you've come a long ways with your Bronc in just a few months.

Thanks Mark. I still have a long ways to go. I should be getting my dash back this week. I think I've had the dash out for more than three months. I want to get the body lift in soon, but I'm not sure I have enough room and tools in my one car garage. That hasn't stopped me in the past :)

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I think it's great that you guys are always getting together. Did Dan raise his bumpers after the body lift? Doesn't look like he has a gap with the 2" BL

Dan lives around the corner from me; Mike is 10 minutes down the road... makes it easy to hang. Dan's rear has a bigger gap (that doesn't sound right) ;D but the front bumper is a great fit. C'mon down and join us one time before winter sets in.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Drove it to work, my new fan and waterpump pulley seem to be cooling well but now it looks like my power streering pump is leaking. Always something.:(

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
After several throttle up issues due to our government E85 fuel, I finally got double tap running much better. She will bark the tire in second gear again yippee!
I thought I was going to pull my flat top out by its roots before I figured it out. I can make a suggestion that anytime someone goes into a Truck Avenger holley due to E85 corrosion, that they use small wire and run thru all the ports, use brake cleaner, plenty of air and take your time and clean the snot out of everything.
Now we know its not this cool South Carolina air!;D

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Speedo cable started howling a couple days ago. So I pulled it out tonight, cleaned and greased it up. Nice and quiet!:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
New O ring fo the sending ubit and new lock ring.

No more leaky. Woohoooo

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Took it for a run around the block.... Roasted a lil rubber off the rear tires.... Not that theres much on them to
Begin with

1966,351w,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 38.5's

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Burned up some more of that OPEC this morning just before sunrise;)....Cool being out that early and driving 50 miles and only meet a handfull of other peeps on the road..:cool:

As SuperDave would say"Wooooot/Wooohoooo";D

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
Co-worker came over and helped me put the Hard top on. Looks good to me.

preview_image_0_54982202x.jpg

preview_image_0_26204872x.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Burned up some more of that OPEC this morning just before sunrise;)....Cool being out that early and driving 50 miles and only meet a handfull of other peeps on the road..:cool:

As SuperDave would say"Wooooot/Wooohoooo";D

LOL. You know it

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I did ge fire extinguisher attached to roll bar today. Prior to cleanin some of the garage out. Uugh