• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD Uncut V8 Auto trans wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I am looking for a V8 auto trans uncut bronco. Don't care what year or trim package. The more original the better. Just cant be a rust bucket or frame off resto needed, I don't have time for that. Best if it is running and driving but not afraid of smaller projects. Again don't have interest in major rust repair. If someone buys the 75 I have for sale my budget will go up so even if you want a little more than what I can spend let me know.

Best if it is within a days drive of eastern Maryland. I have a cash and a trailer so no worries about that. I know its a long shot!

mentzerb1

1974 Ford Bronco Sport - $15000 listed on Ballt Craigslist. Not sure of status, but you could check

Status
Not open for further replies.