• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MN Help me find a truck šŸ˜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coupestang

I know Iā€™m asking a lot but Iā€™m looking to get back into the bronco world. I was a member here before under the name expobronc or expotrek, canā€™t remember. About 10 years ago I was forced to sell my 76. Itā€™s eaten at me ever since. Iā€™m in Minnesota but am willing to travel. More than the bronco I want an experience. Iā€™m looking for a ā€œroadkillā€ situation if youā€™re familiar with the show. If not hit it up on motortrend tv. Anyways. I want to fly out. But a bronco. Load up on tools and parts and drive it home and see some sights. Not looking for a 50k+ show piece but something that would need maybe a quick parking lot tune up some brakes flush the radiator and head home. If it didnā€™t break down at least once Iā€™d be disappointed. Iā€™m not real picky. I have plans and everything about what I can find could be changed. But wish list? In-cut disc brakes power steering v-8 some sort of top manual etc.... the same stuff everyone wants right? But seriously. If it runs and is not falling off the frame Iā€™m interested.... cash in hand eager buyer... thank you!!!

maxwedge5281

Contributor
Loc.
concord, nc
i would watch for one on ebay or craigslist of this or similar forum. there was a very nice uncut 66 u14 sold on ebay yesterday that appeared to be in very good condition for 17100. it was mostly original and had correct hubcaps, chrome bumpers and recovered bench seat . i bought mine off of craigslist a couple of weeks ago and am very pleased with the condition and originality of the 66 u14. there still seems to be some bargains out there but you have to be diligent in your search!!! good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.