• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2019_ Events _ Happenings *OFFICIAL INFO

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
several irons in the fire at the moment -..... not sure what's going to be on the burner for that wkend. trying to coordinate work, dog nanny, etc.... oh and $$$ of course.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I'll cross my fingers for ya brother...

How are you liking that RV ?

loving it, such a pleasure to drive and don't get wore out like in a car or truck. like last weekend, came home unloaded the bronco parked and done;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
loving it, such a pleasure to drive and don't get wore out like in a car or truck. like last weekend, came home unloaded the bronco parked and done;D

amen to that... I am in process of saving

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
several irons in the fire at the moment -..... not sure what's going to be on the burner for that wkend. trying to coordinate work, dog nanny, etc.... oh and $$$ of course.

you got in a smorr weekend at least right :)

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ed posted it back in January. I won’t be there tho. Got too much going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ed posted it back in January. I won’t be there tho. Got too much going on.

I "COULD" probably make it, Could drop bronco off on way to MS the 12th, come back for Sun wheeling 16th, BUT Likely to be sleeping off the brown bottle that Sun from our family get together.. lol

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I "COULD" probably make it, Could drop bronco off on way to MS the 12th, come back for Sun wheeling 16th, BUT Likely to be sleeping off the brown bottle that Sun from our family get together.. lol

I think everyone is headed home sat night anyway. That’s what ive seen the twice I’ve been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
you got in a smorr weekend at least right :)

yes we did - between the storms/flooding and everything else it was a ...
yes we are - not we aren't - yes we are - not we Can't... tire issues for Lil Gray and a myriad of ifs, ands, and butts! It was a great wkend and Frogger behaved too. (can't say as much for Floyd but we all know that)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
yes we did - between the storms/flooding and everything else it was a ...
yes we are - not we aren't - yes we are - not we Can't... tire issues for Lil Gray and a myriad of ifs, ands, and butts! It was a great wkend and Frogger behaved too. (can't say as much for Floyd but we all know that)

LOL, Yes mam

anythingford

Loc.
Dacusville, SC
Whats the name of the camper rental company everyone uses? Im bringing the family this year and i think that would be a better option for the little one.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Huddleston. RV. It’s quite a drive up to their place and there’s a security gate involved if you want to close up and drop off yourself. After doing that once, I think the $200 delivery fee is worth it.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
WAIT wait wait yall sayin prerun day after tomorrow?....hmm thought was last week??????

I wonder will it crank???

N/M Carol cant wheel no way!!!!!!!!