• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2019_ Events _ Happenings *OFFICIAL INFO

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
YEAH, something in the heep broke, seen him underneath it 45 minutes ago when we got back from eating/drinking and him watching his buddy work on it :(

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I didn't know y'all allowed heeps at a bronco event, Wish I would have come now.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well I'm sure I would get flack if I showed up in a bronco to so. But when the heep sells maybe i can find a bronco trail rig.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well I'm sure I would get flack if I showed up in a bronco to so. But when the heep sells maybe i can find a bronco trail rig.

Broncos are out there. I think a lot of folks get into it and after a couple trips they decide their not THAT into it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah there is one in the classified section but must sell heap first, the wife says one trail rig at a time unless I want to get rid of the good Bronco and thats not happening!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yeah there is one in the classified section but must sell heap first, the wife says one trail rig at a time unless I want to get rid of the good Bronco and thats not happening!

mind the boss now brother :D

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’d like to see pics of the breaks we suffered this week. I’ve got a feeling there are very few pics of those because pics are the last thing we’re worried about when we’re broke on the trail. My IPR (6.0 power stroke) ordeal was pretty big but as far as Bronco breaks go, my candidacy for worst break consisted of a sway bar mount bolt stripping out and falling out allowing the front sway bar to move around and make some funny noises on the trail. “But wait,” you say? “Why are you running a sway bar on the trails?” That’s a great question that’s only answered by understanding my excitement of getting some bronco time after working all day before on a diesel truck at an Off-road park.... I did not take a picture of the break. On a quick rest stop, I pulled the sway bar off in a hurry.

For those that missed the story, my dad and I were a few miles from the park Thursday night when my INjector control pressure went to zero in my truck.

31b9d29d09728c74fa3f2dc6ec8483a4.jpg

So at 10pm, we unloaded his bronco and he pulled the rest of our rig about 6 miles into the park. There were witnesses, many of whom I suspect were somewhat inebriated, that asked if they had been having hallucinations as we rolled by the Panther Creek Valley Cabins. LOL.

I’m glad to be home, but a few more hours on trails would’ve been nice.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
BIG THANK YOU to ALL the Sponsors, Everyone who helped in the back ground and at the event!!!

Great time had by All!!

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
X2
Great event run by wonderful folks. Really good to have all the sponsors support and show up!
Just wish we didn't have to wait another year.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Another Big Thank You Christine and all the sponsors for all the raffle prizes and showing up:cool:. Just ordered my Tuffy Glove Box:cool: