• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 Cigarette lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGross

Contributor
I need a cigarette lighter for a 1967 bronco. Must have the correct bezel unique to 1967. Willing to pay $20+

Mark

Last edited:

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a 67' dash out in the barn, I'll try to out there tomorrow to see if the lighter is still in it.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i will look around as well. i recall seeing one like that in my parts pile somewhere but never had a 67. would a 66 be similar looking?

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
The 1966 has a totally unique knob. The knob is elongated and the center bezel is cream colored. Thanks for the response though.

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
The 1966 lighter is totally unique to that year. The knob is elongated not flat like other years and the center bezel is cream colored not chrome like others. Thanks though for the response.

Mark

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I looked but only found 66 and 72 parts. Sorry

OP
OP
M

MLGross

Contributor
Thanks so much for looking. I really appreciate your taking the time to look for the lighter.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.