• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Bronco frame??

murdador

Mr. Member
Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks nothing like a early Bronco frame.

Attachments

• Not-a-Bronco01.jpg
    Not-a-Bronco01.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 165
  • Not-a-Bronco02.jpg
    Not-a-Bronco02.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Not-a-Bronco03.jpg
    Not-a-Bronco03.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 120

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Leaf springs front and rear. Engine has two exhaust close together in center of head like Chevy. ?:?

mebco09

Look at the pedals. That looks like it might be closer to a 1940s or 50s truck frame.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
The twin sticks for the transfer case look like those from the older Willys 4x4s.

I forget what xfer case they commonly had, but those sticks look just like what I had in my '50, '54, and '58 Willys wagons.

Horsebreath

Contributor
The twin sticks for the transfer case look like those from the older Willys 4x4s.

I forget what xfer case they commonly had, but those sticks look just like what I had in my '50, '54, and '58 Willys wagons.

Thats what I thought...an old Willy's