• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Ford Bronco

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
Called my dealer and think we have a reservation in for first edition sasquatch two door package after an hour of BS. Site crashed at 5:25 pm west coast. What a shit show...... Damn

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Called my dealer and think we have a reservation in for first edition sasquatch two door package after an hour of BS. Site crashed at 5:25 pm west coast. What a shit show...... Damn

I finally got through only to find out my dealer isn't taking online reservations for it lol.

Fastwest

Talked to my dealer. He was only able to get 1 reservation in, bud did tell me it reopens per an email he got at 2 eastern tomorrow.

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
I finally got through only to find out my dealer isn't taking online reservations for it lol.

He cannot do it for you without a ford account of your own setup. I had him log in with my account after about 15 tries. Then we navigated it together over the phone. You do not technically have to go with all options now. Just model and packages choices are the most important. Changes can be made such as color , engine size , tranny etc. later from what he told me. You are just really getting a build slot with your name onit.....

MI-Bronco

Talked to my dealer. He was only able to get 1 reservation in, bud did tell me it reopens per an email he got at 2 eastern tomorrow.

am or pm???

I've gotten all the way to the point where it passes to the payment screen and it can't get there

HuffDaddy

I just got mine in after figuring out the trick. I just kept punching refresh until each step got through. It holds your page I guess. 4 door Badlands. I can picture it in Tangerine for some reason but I think that color is not on the table.

Last edited:

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Couple years, after the teething issues.
Looks like it will have to be the 2.3 I4 engine.
7-speed and Sasquatch package. 2-door. If I have the money to blow the badlands package. If not the 3rd package (forgot the name).

After the house is paid off.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Got a reservation in for the First Edition (4 door). It wasn't even my idea to get a reservation. The wife wants it.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Got mine in, 2 door Wildtrak. Couldn't talk myself into the 1st edition. Save a little cash in the bank.
832be71a24b12fe215664663518f506f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Her only request was 4 doors so I had to give a little on the Badlands lol.

20200713_222158.jpg