• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Broncos at Super Celebration?

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Do you think will see any new Broncos at Super Celebration. That is if SC doesn’t get postponed again.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I just heard they cancelled the Sept. "Rod Run" so I'm wondering about the Oct Super Cel now.:(

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Do you think will see any new Broncos at Super Celebration. That is if SC doesn’t get postponed again.

I would think so after they come out right..?

maybe Suzy got some hook ups and one will make an appearance..

if we that lucky

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
East of course!;D

(Just giving you a hard time!%):))

OP
OP
gnsteam

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Y’all talkin’ East or West SC? ;D

Either one. I have never attended SC for many reasons. One, not having my Bronco in a condition to bring it, and that is still the cast this year. However I might be inclined to attend, one or the other. If a new Bronco was going to be present. Sure would be nice to see one in person, before the ordering process starts in December. I have a reservation for a 2 door Badlands model.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You should go even without a rig if you can

Either one. I have never attended SC for many reasons. One, not having my Bronco in a condition to bring it, and that is still the cast this year. However I might be inclined to attend, one or the other. If a new Bronco was going to be present. Sure would be nice to see one in person, before the ordering process starts in December. I have a reservation for a 2 door Badlands model.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"You should go even without a rig if you can " What he said;) I drove a F350 there first time, couldn't wait to go back the next year with my Bronco!

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
"Sponsored by Ford motor company" surly there will be pre-production new Bronco/s there. These things are appearing all over the place.

Jim

TNcoupe

I go every year without my Bronco. Of course, I only live 45min away so I just go up for a day.

OP
OP
gnsteam

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
"You should go even without a rig if you can " What he said;) I drove a F350 there first time, couldn't wait to go back the next year with my Bronco!

You guys are right. There is no good reason for missing a Super Celebration. So if I can talk the wife (paranoid as hell about the virus) into it, I need to pick one. East or West?

chris

No more Rock Crawler
"Sponsored by Ford motor company" surly there will be pre-production new Bronco/s there. These things are appearing all over the place.

Jim

Everywhere except the largest Ford show on the East Coast last week. Carlisle PA All Ford. We had a couple Ford people come by the club tent and we asked them where there were, they replied "that there were only two prototypes and they weren't finished so they didn't want people taking bad pictures of them" we laughed at them and I offered to show them the pictures of the Broncos in Co and other picture. "No it's true, only two of them" we just walked away.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Everywhere except the largest Ford show on the East Coast last week. Carlisle PA All Ford. We had a couple Ford people come by the club tent and we asked them where there were, they replied "that there were only two prototypes and they weren't finished so they didn't want people taking bad pictures of them" we laughed at them and I offered to show them the pictures of the Broncos in Co and other picture. "No it's true, only two of them" we just walked away.

Ha! Reminds me of the story of Carroll Shelby supposedly looking for investors cash to get his Cobra's built. Folks wanted to see 7 models, so he had his one prototype painted different colors to to show how many he had built. Ford needs to get busy in the paint booth ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Jim

well dayuuum.. I may need to change plans and attend lol

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You guys are right. There is no good reason for missing a Super Celebration. So if I can talk the wife (paranoid as hell about the virus) into it, I need to pick one. East or West?

First year for the one in the West.. Pretty country at the East one

You wouldn't go wrong w/either...

See what works best for y'all