• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Build and Price

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm cringing at the thought because you'll have to give contact info and I don't want the dealership calling me everyday just because I was daydreaming the night before.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I'm cringing at the thought because you'll have to give contact info and I don't want the dealership calling me everyday just because I was daydreaming the night before.
My dealer already had my info, he only calls when he has news.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice.. Look forward to hearing experiences and details

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Pretty fun tool, its live if you all haven't played with it yet
55d1205d651ce063230b4ff460229556.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks, I'll check it out. Hope it's easy to figure out!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Played with it yesterday evening, looks like I'm going to sped about what I thought I was, no surprises.

eBronc2

Contributor
Build and price is up and working this morning. Well, kinda working. Lots of discrepancies between packages and options. You'd think after all this time and hype and waiting they'd have made sure all the bugs were fixed, but nope.

Good thing my build was short and sweet - base 2 dr, V6, Sasquatch. That's it.

Still nearly 40K though. %)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Build and price is up and working this morning. Well, kinda working. Lots of discrepancies between packages and options. You'd think after all this time and hype and waiting they'd have made sure all the bugs were fixed, but nope.

Good thing my build was short and sweet - base 2 dr, V6, Sasquatch. That's it.

Still nearly 40K though. %)

I think that's how they're weeding out the bronco people from the bronco buyers lol.

TNcoupe

Im getting a Badlands but that Base Squatch is awful tempting. Love the base cloth seats but hate the idea of carpet. Waders and felt bottom boots would be much better with the washout floor of the Badlands.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I'm old i need leather, carpet and heated seats and hardtop insulation damping.
I'm gonna spend stupid money on one.
b&P was buggy but they got 2 months to straighten it out.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I'm old i need leather, carpet and heated seats and hardtop insulation damping.
I'm gonna spend stupid money on one.
b&P was buggy but they got 2 months to straighten it out.
I just priced one, I was at about 61k the wife rolled her eyes at me. I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yes Sir, minus the expandable front bumper and a few other odd and ends.

We've gone back and forth building the Badlands and the Wildtrack and I think we're sticking to the Bandlands

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Me too, it’s good to see pricing heavily compatible with it rivals. Hopefully it stays that way for when I’m ready to buy in a couple of years

GloNDark

I reserved one back in July, somehow got lucky enough to get a low reservation number First Edition. Built and priced it this morning sent it to the wife and she says "Wow I thought it was going to be way more"

PERFECT!! hahaha

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I reserved one back in July, somehow got lucky enough to get a low reservation number First Edition. Built and priced it this morning sent it to the wife and she says "Wow I thought it was going to be way more"

PERFECT!! hahaha
I'd love to have a First edition that's the only model you can get the lighting blue in, I think it would match my current EB in color real close, but I wasn't able to get one in time.