• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NewMember

Shes mad

I am new to the forum and the excited new owner of a 1966 bronco that going to need a full refurbish, and updating. I’ll spend a lot of time in the FAQs as I’ve been members of other forms over the years for other projects/addictions I have had, and most answers are there.

I’m looking forward to the great information and a lot of folks on these forms out, and I have tons of questions. Thanks for providing a great platform.

My first questions are which forum(s) are the best to provide general information, Who is the best supplier of replacement panels, parts, are there any difference in panels, and where do I find a vendor list of supporting vendors.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Welcome. Links to vendors all over this page, they're all great for the most part. I've bought panels from Bronco Graveyard and CJ Pony Parts with no complaints. West coast vendors are great but I use JBG for the most part due to their proximity to me.

tatersalad

Bronco Guru
Welcome, as stated the vendor closest to you will save you on shipping.

OP
OP
S

Shes mad

Thank you all! Any good sources in the Minneapolis area for metal parts.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I try to support all the vendors some to keep them all in business. The main ones you'll see supporting and participating at Bronco Club events (not just his site) are Duff's, Wild Horses, and Tom's. Also some vendors have their specialties: Tom's is great for interior restoration parts; Duff's has very good suspension/lift parts and bumpers; Wild Horses has good suspension parts and a bunch of unique parts; Jeff's is known for sheet metal; BC has Coyote kits and probably the best soft top. So there is no one Vendor who is best for everything. Jeff's is probably closest to Minneapolis for sheet metal. I use them for panels but beware their customer service has been questionable at times.

This forum, Bronco Chat, and the Bronco Tech forum are the best for your questions. In my opinion CB is the best Bronco site for information, friendliness and just knowing the national Bronco community in general.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well explained Gary....

And links to all the vendors are at top of this page...