• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

John Bronco Screening for Classicbroncos.com (Baja Bronco Content)

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I forgot to watch. Oh well. Hopefully we can all see it sometime. I guess its funny, but I guess being a Bronco historian I think about Larry Minor, Bill Stroppe, Rod Hall, Dick Russell, Danny Shields, James Duff, Bill Rush, and all the real Bronco boosters and how little there is out there on them....but, I get it....it's a joke.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
"humor", "laugh", joke?

I just saw John last wk.
He wuz scoutin upa EB to run w/the 2021 model in the nxt commercial.

B O N E S (our regional/local EB guys) are known for some "more stock" models round here. There's some good money in it as we're so far from Hollywood'n all the glam~

Just cruse the net - there's a vid of him in Norway ona glacier froma few yrs ago. They lovea bronk there (hopped up 302 & those big Nokian Hakkapeliitta snows). Guys takin ina weird language'n goin Krazy w/donuts and jumps all over the drifts, pretty cool (in more ways than one)...

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was looking at the John Bronco website again and think they are missing the boat by not selling some JB merchandise...I would like to have a vintage John Bronco t-shirt.

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I was looking at the John Bronco website again and think they are missing the boat by not selling some JB merchandise...I would like to have a vintage John Bronco t-shirt.
I agree, especially now that its on Hulu. I'll bet they'd sell shirts like crazy

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

I bet that would be a hit.....

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
the initial screening hada lota contact info. Get ur idea to them~
Can't hurt

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
just watched it on Hulu, had to turn it off about halfway through, Broncos were cool but damn, pretty stupid

elan

Loc.
s
Goggins is one of my favs. I like him in serious crazy roles, like Justified where his personality/acting added greatly to the production. But, he can be funny and when he makes a point of showing all them teeth....cracks me up.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Goggins is one of my favs. I like him in serious crazy roles, like Justified where his personality/acting added greatly to the production. But, he can be funny and when he makes a point of showing all them teeth....cracks me up.

same here, if you haven't seen Hateful Eight he's great in that too

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
"...Funny if you like the mocumentary sort of thing..."
One must have the ability to "suspend judgment' for all kindza art (esp stories - books, movies, songs) and 'crawl inside' of them. Hollywood types can get a lill hibrow - irony in heavy use w/'Johnny', a stretch for some of us. Our family (a big extended sort of 3, 4 generations) has a bit of a story telling tradition (we can sit around in a group and share stories abt the family antics over the yrs - the oldsters seem to like to tell, the young like the past ways/hear other side of some of their parents/grandp/uncles, etc) and eat traditionally prepped food (done for gens the same way). So 4 me (C my earlier post) it was good. Esp liked the "after party" where they did the typical "1st showing" or 'press release' sorta thing.

Thanks for the link B'nB. There can B no other place than this to rec this kind of link so well. We R the true fans of this rig. Takea lookit the comments when an EB comes up on 1 of the major for sale sites or other venues (CL, BaT, BF, TV, local paper, or ina movie).