• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2019_ Events _ Happenings *OFFICIAL INFO

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Ocbr 2019-the official thread of info

Things have been very off the beaten path since 2018. Illnesses making things late - my other 1/2 getting T-boned -& the tons of paperwork with that.
Extended family loosing their 44 yr old son, and others who have been hit with life changing/threatening illnesses and just the usual 'Real Life' issues taking over and driving for a while. (I don't like it but it happens and we just idle through it).
HOWEVER, I think we are back on track!!!!! Information & registrations will soon be on the OCB website okclassicbroncos.net ... also, check out our FB page for tidbits as well.
Hoping to see everyone in September. Til then Happy Trails and keep it rubber side down!! Stay Tuned for updates!! ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am Already set to go on this one

The ONE week a year I get away from any/most outside world communication

There is a GOOD thing about no internet or phone signal.

Sometimes is great to just #CUTTHECORD

Remember what it used to be like before #cell phones. #Um Facebook WTF was that LOL

Let the COUNTDOWN #BEGIN! I NEED ME SOME OCBR TIME!!

#178DAYS

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It's always great to meet new folks, See what the next #BREAK may be so I can upgrade

and the majority of it is just time with Friends #FAMILY

our community is so close. I consider this event a family reunion of sorts that I will not miss

Can't wait to see you all

Geniusloerts

Oh man, 178 days. I need to start staying up later to get the bronco together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
first step, Must remove bronco from garage... lol :(

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
first step, Must remove bronco from garage... lol :(

That's like a whole day's work for you, right??

I dropped a little envelope in the mail yesterday... My dad made the comment the night before that he wasn't going this year. My wife shut him up with , "THE HELL!!!" (she's proud we have the big bunkroom reserved.)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
ha, take me half day to get to it, first part of day, coffee, catching up on work related stuff

Wouldn't be the same w/out dad there right

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ha, take me half day to get to it, first part of day, coffee, catching up on work related stuff

Wouldn't be the same w/out dad there right

I guess SOMEONE has to provide the drama, right?? I'm hoping to build him a toy this summer that he's not afraid to bend up.... we have just about everything we need. There's one item we're wanting to buy but it's a big dollar item. Here I am THINKING about going to LEBC roundup, but the cost of that could probably cover that item. It's expensive to go to Mason once a year. And there are those that do it several times a year.