• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Nick's Trix

Status
Not open for further replies.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I had a customer bring in a Nick's Trix restoration to have a couple of minor repairs done. I have never seen one of his restorations until now. They are truly fabulous. The attention to detail is unsurpassed. Anyway he has had a life change and has asked me about selling it for him. I will post up pictures and details in the next few days. Will probably start at $100,000 and consider offers. Great opportunity to acquire an extremely high quality Bronco with no expense spared. Let me know if anyone has preliminary interest. Mark in San Diego; Beach City Broncos. 619 997-9954

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Nick gives the builds a name. Do you know the name of this one? Someone could check out the build on his web site.

Jedhead

You know this is a great community when one builder 3000 miles away gives another builder such a great review! If only we all had the cash to have the work done by these two!

Toren913

Is this an uncut Bronco? I’m interested if it is. If you can text a picture to 304-634-9844 I would appreciate it. Thanks, Chris

ChrisC74

It is a dark green uncut bronco he built for Chris Flaherty.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Toren913

I’m anxious to see it. I like the trucks that Nick creates. The fact that it’s uncut sounds like I will be interested. Thanks

Tugross302

I may be wrong but this is the Bronco Nick brought to super celebration 2018. I do know it was built for a guy from California. Just trying to help since I had a picture of it.

Attachments

• 39FA41B8-A352-4C10-BBDE-98CBE0C7D4EB.jpg
    39FA41B8-A352-4C10-BBDE-98CBE0C7D4EB.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 368

Toren913

I appreciate the pictures. I was told it is consigned at PMauto. It isn’t currently listed on their site. Thanks

OP
OP
M

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Bronco

Sorry for the delay. I have been traveling and just returned. Due to lack of time, I have consigned this truck to Dave at Precious Metals. He has sold several high end broncos for me as well as John from Elite Broncos. The uncut green bronco in the picture is in fact the truck . I am pretty sure Dave is currently photographing the truck and will have info promptly. It is fabulous. Dave (619) 515- 2220

Status
Not open for further replies.