• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Aftermarket hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbuddy98

Contributor
Who makes/sales the best aftermarket hood for a 1972 bronco. My hood is pretty ruff and was hoping to find a great quality replacement hood. Has anyone here replaced there hood and if so how did it fit. I’m also looking for a good aftermarket tailgate the is great quality. Thanks

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi Rbuddy98,

Welcome to the site and the addiction. So since you are in San Jose, I'd say Wild Horses because obviously you can drive up, see the awesomeness of it and pick up you hood. I've always liked the buck-a-roo hood they sell.

BUT fyi, this is a topic for the Chat section, you posted in the parts wanted.

Good luck with your Bronco!
:cool:

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Hi Rbuddy98,

Welcome to the site and the addiction. So since you are in San Jose, I'd say Wild Horses because obviously you can drive up, see the awesomeness of it and pick up you hood. I've always liked the buck-a-roo hood they sell.

BUT fyi, this is a topic for the Chat section, you posted in the parts wanted.

Good luck with your Bronco!
:cool:

Actually he posted in the Broncos Wanted section....

Status
Not open for further replies.