• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New poster im working on - poll (go to new poll)

Which is your favorite?

Votes: 3 5.8%

Votes: 48 92.3%

• Total voters

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got to go #2.........................................................oh wait that didn't come out right!

abn373

Contributor
Loc.
Charleston, SC
Well hell. Apparently only me and 1 other fool liked #1. WTH. To be honest I didnt like either, at all...ZERO... The font is not at all good or appealing. Not sure what, but bad marketing for sure. An expert would say what was wrong and I am not an expert, but I got brutalized by pros that know that stuff once when I showed them my idea..and they were right, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Well hell. Apparently only me and 1 other fool liked #1. WTH. To be honest I didnt like either, at all...ZERO... The font is not at all good or appealing. Not sure what, but bad marketing for sure. An expert would say what was wrong and I am not an expert, but I got brutalized by pros that know that stuff once when I showed them my idea..and they were right, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

Damn, you ok?;D

elan

Loc.
s
Leave the word love out of it. It isn't right. The sixties have come and gone.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Yep, #2 for me.
What would it look like using your "Dot" bronco image? I love that shirt!

I announced a winner on the new thread and figured since you guys helped out on this thread I'd give two posters away. Ricky your number was picked so I'll get a poster out to you. If they're here before SC I'll give you one at the show.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I announced a winner on the new thread and figured since you guys helped out on this thread I'd give two posters away. Ricky your number was picked so I'll get a poster out to you. If they're here before SC I'll give you one at the show.

Heck Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Bud!