• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 76 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

a74ranger

Loc.
Athens, GA
1976 Bronco for sale.

Originally purchased by my father in 1980 and has been in my family ever since. Bronco was always used as a weekend vehicle and never taken off road or abused. Has been in storage except occasional drive since frame on restoration completed about 10 years ago.

During restoration, completely painted inside/out; new interior including seats, floor cover, dash cover, steering wheel, seat belts, etc.; many new exterior trim parts and most weatherstripping replaced. I believe the exterior paint is base/clear and interior is single stage. Rear fenders are cut, but professionally rolled under to look original. Original color was light blue - painted Colorado Red currently.

Engine was rebuilt and has probably less than 1000 miles since rebuild. Engine stock except mild cam. Most of the engine compartment is original except value covers (I have a stock set). Cooling system hoses (except lower radiator), spark plug wires and horn recently replaced. As shown in photo, oil pressure >70 psi.

To the best of my knowledge, the transmission, transfer case, axles, gears, etc are all original.

This Bronco is in excellent shape, but does have a few very minor paint chips and is not perfect. I hate to sell it, but I currently own two Broncos and don't have any where to store this one. It needs a good home and someone that will drive and show it.

I've owned numerous Broncos over the years and would be glad to answer any questions or provide additional photos or information. Vehicle is currently titled in Georgia.

If you have questions or need additional information, please PM or email me: baynesmith@gmail.com

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Interior 2.jpg
    Interior 2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 191
  • Bronco.jpg
    Bronco.jpg