• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT 1973 U15 Bronco **UPDATED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Putting my Bronco of nearly 20 years up for sale . Lots of life changes the last few years , time for another .
This is a "turn-key " ready to drive , needs nothing Bronco . Get in it & go with no worries .... I do !
You can view all the details & pics here : www.bigskybroncos.com/forsalepg3.html

aug2019-5.jpg

July 2019

This Bronco is no longer available in it's current form . The Pre -Runner fenders , hood & bumpers are gone , going back with stock . Basic plans are , full metal or soft top , uncut rears , rear seat . Possibly a complete re-restoration .... body off , color change , wheel change . Mechanically it needs nothing . But it all really depends if I feel the time & effort is worth it . Regardless changes ARE happening , now . So if you're in the market & want to have a say in the final out come , give me a call .
August update below ....

Last edited:
OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Bumping this back to the top . Winter is over here ... sort of , so getting all the post winter maintanance done .

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
With the onset of Spring I've been able to get most of the maintenance done , after winter clean up and ... more & new photo's ! So check it out !

Grinch

Hey Steve, checked your site and see you upgraded the seats. I've seen a few 1/2 cabs with shoulder harness seat belts, but that's a cool mod. GLWS

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey buddy! it's been a long time since I've seen you around here! Send me a PM and let's catch up.

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Update : May 2019

Due to the lack of any serious offers on this Bronco , once the current shop resto is completed ( July ) I plan to do a complete cosmetic make-over on it . If you like this Bronco the way it sits , act soon or it will be gone forever . If you would like to have a say in it's final outcome then contact me & I can build it to your desire ( within limits ) . I have some specific plans for it & it will look nothing like it does now . Thanks

Steve

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
bumpin ya back to top Steve, since i covered you up with another dumb post, thanks for the flywheel! -jeff

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Ok , back to the top one last time . This Bronco is no longer available in it's current form . The Pre -Runner fenders are gone , going back with stock . Basic plans are , stock hood , full metal or soft top , uncut rears , rear seat . Possibly a complete re-restoration .... body off , color change , wheel change . Mechanically it needs nothing . But it all really depends if I feel the time & effort is worth it . Regardless changes ARE happening , now . So if you're in the market & want to have a say in the final out come , give me a call .

Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
this is a golden opportunity for someone, Steve is the real deal, restoration veterans like him have 2+ year long waiting lists. I see requests for advice from newcomers on a monthly basis asking about Broncos from cosigners/dealers...if you fall into that category you should call Steve.

PS hey Steve if you do in fact change the wheels, I'd like to shamelessly call dibs on those slots!!! ;D;D

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Yeah they might be for sale eventually . My son in law wants them but seems like a waste to me to put them on a '90 F150 ! Those wheels are my 4th set of slots , first 10" ones . 2nd set on this Bronco but in the past something more important came along that " needed " them more . Don't know if they will work on the "new & improved " version of the Bronco . That's alot of wheel for an uncut ! :eek:

Mustangs2

Someone needs to buy this half cab. It's a great truck. Very capable...I know from first hand experience. ;D

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 108
  • fullsizeoutput_2f7d.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2f7d.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 110
  • fullsizeoutput_2f69.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2f69.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
Yeah they might be for sale eventually . My son in law wants them but seems like a waste to me to put them on a '90 F150 ! Those wheels are my 4th set of slots , first 10" ones . 2nd set on this Bronco but in the past something more important came along that " needed " them more . Don't know if they will work on the "new & improved " version of the Bronco . That's alot of wheel for an uncut ! :eek:

Steve, keep me in mind on the slots. They would look good on my '79 F-150 if I don't use them on my '70. I may be interested in the tires too if they are a package deal...

-Jon

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
August update . The front clip/sheet metal has been replaced & I'm quite happy with how it looks ... even in primer . Stage one is complete & I'm taking a short break from it & recharging & working out the next step . I am supposed to be retired ... right ?
Current pics are up on my web page .

Status
Not open for further replies.