• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 1975 bahama blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
All right guys, I work at a dealership up in Michigan here and just appraised and took in a 1975 bronco. It was one of our members here “Hank”. He sold it about two years ago, I got a hold of him and let him know that we have it here. I will have pictures of its current condition in the next couple days. But I am going to give you the link to the build thread from it with the permission of Hank. This is a very nice truck as I’ve been out wheeling with him in the past and rode in the truck. Quality build with quality parts. The odometer shows 7400 miles which is correct for the vehicle since the rebuild including the rebuilt motor. Look for detailed description in the build thread . The asking price is 35,000. Please pm me your number if you are interested.

Link to build
https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187354&page=8

Quick details
351 fuel injection
ZF manual trans
Twin stick
All rust was removed and new panels installed
Full cage with tie in to the frame
Warn winch

246bc621ed6a50f8a7669ddb36cfaae4.jpg
e0a7aa63adc302d51bdd57e5830a5de1.jpg
e8fcd3acf357971cfbd3b7cd525bc690.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blue Bastard

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Vehicle was sold in less than 24 hours. Thanks for the PM. New owner is a local guy in Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool that it's staying in Mi, I also had the pleasure of trail riding in this truck & it's a Beauty! I hope I see it on the road or trails again soon.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I'm glad the bronco has a new home. I hope the new owner gets some great use out of it.

Take care guys,

Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.